Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Join the implant systems team and be part of an elite team of engineers working on high-performance, safety-critical embedded systems for the next-generation brain-machine interfaces. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on engineer who is interested in exploring what’s possible in highly power and latency constrained environment. You will own advanced projects, not only working on incremental changes, and be an integral member of a small, fast-moving team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with chip designers, EEs, algorithms, and software engineers.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting design, but in the end you know that what matters is delivering reliable manufacturable solutions.
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from neuroscientists and nanotechnologists.
- 2+ years of experience with safety-critical embedded systems.
- Proficient in C/C++, Python.
- Knowledge of MCU architectures, peripherals, and development environments.
- Comfortable reading schematics and datasheets.
- Deep knowledge of the embedded toolchains and workflow.
- Strong EE fundamentals and HW/SW debugging skills with lab equipment.