Rune Labs is a clinical brain data company. Our software platform labels and aggregates brain imaging, electrophysiology, and neuromodulation device data to create some of the largest structured datasets in human neuroscience. We partner closely with the med-tech and pharma community to make this data useful for therapy development and delivery for brain diseases like Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and Treatment Resistant Depression.
We are rapidly scaling the team across multiple dimensions in the next 18 months, including hiring a Head of People Operations. This role will report to the CEO and work directly with the leadership team to attract, source, and retain top talent at the intersection of software development, data science, and neuroscience.
Where we need you:
- Partner with hiring managers to design and implement best-practice processes for recruiting a diverse pool of new talent, including inbound and outbound sourcing, interviewing, compensation structure, and onboarding.
- Develop and maintain key resources to share with candidates throughout the recruitment process, including company intro materials and onboarding materials.
- Manage and evolve our HRIS (currently based in Gusto) and HR processes to serve our growing team, while maintaining alignment with our company values.
- Partner with managers to reward and manage employee performance, including benefits, bonus structures, promotions, and performance improvement plans.
- Manage people-related compliance, and advise on U.S. employment law with Federal and State regulations; advise on and answer questions about company policies, practices, and regulations.
- Design and implement enjoyable and engaging programming for our distributed workforce that reinforces team relationships outside of the normal day-to-day, including remote events and on-/off-sites.
- Manage external resources (e.g. recruiters) and, as Rune Labs grows, build out an internal people operations team.