Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
The Machine Shop is a critical resource at Neuralink. We are responsible for everything from machining high-precision Robot prototype parts to volume manufacturing for the Implant. We work on quick timelines to deliver micron tolerance parts to enable Neuralink engineers to iterate quickly as we strive to create the world’s best and most manufacturable Brain Machine Interface. Our goal of enabling people with paralysis to directly use their neural activity to operate computers and mobile devices with speed and ease is within reach.
The Machine Shop team is looking for CNC programmers (5-axis and/or mill-turn preferred), Machine Operators, Shop Maintenance Technicians. If you love making things using CNC machines (or just want to build things), let us know by submitting your resume! We will review all applications.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end you know that what matters is delivering reliable manufacturable solution.
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from neuroscientists and nanotechnologists.
About the Team:
- Build prototypes working with engineers and other members of R&D team.
- Responsible for small run production for variety of components.