Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
As a Manufacturing Technician at Neuralink, you will be responsible for manufacturing the N1 implant. The implanted device contains the micron-scale electrode threads and the electronics assembly containing the battery, chips, and circuit boards. In addition, the role will coordinate production needs and demand fulfillment, and transform R&D processes into a high-quality rapid production environment. You will be engaged with many responsibilities day to day, including flip chip bonding, part cleaning and preparation, electronics potting, mounting implants to the surgical mechanisms, as well as component and assembly level testing of the electronics. You will ensure completed devices have traceability and meet acceptance criteria, while also supporting maintenance of the equipment used for manufacturing and communicating with stakeholders across the company.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Desire to work reliably with small and delicate assemblies where precision is critical.
- Solid understanding of basic physics and chemistry fundamentals.