Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
NTX Services brings you an exclusive opportunity to work with Neuralink on their regulatory affairs team reporting directly to Dr. MacDougall (Head Neurosurgeon). We are looking for an experienced regulatory affairs individual to write the IDE for Neuralink for ~ 15 hours/ week. This position could transition into a full time role as a Clinical Trials Coordinator in 2-3 months.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them
- You are good at establishing relationships with key individuals and can follow through with them on key deliverables
- You are an excellent, detail oriented researcher. You find regulatory affairs exciting and are able to delve into the details of various regulations
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from neuroscientists and neurosurgeons.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience (especially in regulatory affairs)
- Work experience with Medical Devices in a similar industry is preferred
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software
- Good written and spoken English ability