REVAI is a Montréal-based start-up that is developing technology that will help accelerate learning and cognition. Our technology is built on a multi-dimensional approach that combines psychological research, non-invasive brain stimulation and biosignal synthesis with acoustics to develop a smart earbud. Come work alongside passionate entrepreneurs and expand your professional network! For more information, visit www.revai.ca
With REVAI you get:
- Opportunity to work on groundbreaking technology that leverages neurotechnology to disrupt the education industry
- Chance to work with a diverse group of forward-thinking entrepreneurs and engineers
- Generous vacation, salary, and benefits program
- Work in the leading deep tech start-up surrounded by startups with specialists who are building the future with you.
- An environment where your ideas matter and can help shape a high-growth venture
We are looking for a software engineer with experience in the following areas:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge of signal processing, statistics and analysis with focus on biosignal analysis (preferred).
- Experience designing, developing, and testing signal processing algorithms.
- High-level programming skills in C, C++, Matlab, Python, etc.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Knowledge of techniques such as ICA, PCA, noise filtering and other related analysis.
- Knowledge of Arduino micro-controller