Positioned at the intersection of personalized medicine, big data, and transforming brain injury diagnosis, Oculogica® offers a fast-paced, challenging environment at an organization dedicated to bettering the lives of those who’ve suffered from traumatic brain injury and concussion.
Come join our team and help us change the way the world looks at brain injury, and beyond!
Oculogica Marketing Manager
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for building awareness of Oculogica along with the development and execution of content creation, Campaign development, management of digital marketing and social media.
Lead, develop and collaborate with the Oculogica team on the following:
- Marketing and demand generation
- Business development and marketing including collateral, presentation materials and other sales and marketing asset development
Skills and Background:
- 3-5 years experience in healthcare marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in medical devices required
- Skilled in Adobe Acrobat Illustrator
- Skilled in Hubspot marketing campaigns, including development, implementation, and campaign metrics
- Skilled with social media management through Hootsuite and other toolsets
- Able to organize and maintain a marketing calendar with key stake holders
- Rudimentary knowledge of WordPress to tweak content as needed
- Basic proficiency in Salesforce.com administration
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively collaborate with research and technical teams
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively