Responsible for working closely with software and hardware engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creation .
The following goals must be reached to get awarded with 0.75% equity of Prism Technology Holdings Incorporated when launched.
- Assist the team responsible for designing, developing and deploying large scale, big data-driven machine learning models that are integrated with key product features.
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques to infer actionable insights from digitized electrophysiological data
- Oversee hardware integration, tuning, data buffering, processing, and storage
- Improve model accuracy through novel data collection methodologies
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Communicate weekly goals and progress, provide regular written progress updates and code sample as appropriate
- Support the team as necessary in ensuring the continued viability of the business
- Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Models
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Team Management
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Neuroscience Engineer