We are currently seeking a full-time lab manager to assist with NIH-funded research investigating visual perception and attention in Dr. Carly Leonard’s Laboratory for Integrative Vision (https://clas.ucdenver.edu/lab-for-integrative-vision/) at the University of Colorado Denver. This opportunity is well-suited for applicants with an interest in gaining research experience to prepare for graduate school.
The successful candidate will participate in all aspects of research, including becoming proficient in the relevant literature, assisting with experiment design, running participants, analyzing data, and presenting results at appropriate venues. The position also involves overseeing day-to-day operations in the lab, training undergraduate research assistants, and participating in weekly lab meetings.
- A bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Cognitive Neuroscience or related field.
- Previous experience with human subjects research.
- Basic computer skills, with additional programming experience highly preferred.
- Highly organized and conscientious.
- Some background knowledge about perception, attention, and/or cognition.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with eye-tracking and/or EEG research is desirable, but not necessary.
This is a 1-year appointment to a full-time position with benefits, with the possibility of extension. Start date is flexible, but early summer is preferred.