Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
As a Manufacturing Hardware Engineer at Neuralink, you will be instrumental in scaling up manufacturing of critical surgical robot consumables with micron scale precision. You will design and implement tooling, automation, and manufacturing process improvements. You will get to own projects from concept to production, utilizing your engineering background in the challenging field of brain-machine interfaces. The role involves cross-team collaboration to determine design criteria and build systems quickly and effectively.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Strong understanding of engineering first principles
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering, or equivalent in experience and ability
- 1 or more years of experience designing hardware in industry
- 1 or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Evidence of exceptional ability to quickly design and implement things that work
- Ability to work reliably with small and delicate assemblies where precision is critical
- Skilled in Solidworks or other CAD