Branch Out is seeking a Community Relations Coordinator who enjoys working hard to increase positive impact for people with neurological disorders. This part-time contract position will suit a motivated, creative individual who can work independently to support the fundraising, administration, and marketing activities for the Foundation. The ideal candidate will be passionate about our mission to accelerate tech and non-pharmaceutical solutions to neurological disorders and mental health conditions.
The Community Relations Coordinator has a focus on supporting the fundraising and donor relations activity of the Foundation. The primary goal of this position is to build capacity for the organization to support our mission through fundraising administration and donor relations.
- Support the design and implementation of Branch Out’s annual fundraising strategy, including an online matching campaign and special events.
- Strengthen BONF’s position in the charitable sector by supporting the full integration of BONF marketing and communication strategy and materials with our fundraising objectives.
- Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position BONF organization to them.
- In collaboration with the CEO, establish a grant seeking protocol for Branch Out to identify, qualify, and solicit funds from grant-making organizations.
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds.
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and manage donor lists, regular donor communications and stewardship activities.
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships to support the annual fundraising strategy.
- Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities.
- Maintain and administer donation and fundraising platforms and provide financial reports to the CEO.
- Represent BONF at community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma or working towards a degree/diploma in a related field of study – fundraising, communications, business administration, etc.
- A minimum of one year of fundraising administration or coordination experience at a registered charity.