Responsible for overseeing all elements of technical architecture including hardware design, signal processing, machine learning, and game development
The following goals must be reached to get awarded with 5% equity of Prism Technology Holdings Incorporated when launched.
- Develop a deep understanding of the benefits and deficiencies of existing biofeedback modalities and advise on hardware selection.
- Responsible for whole life cycle of algorithm development for biosensors, from early idea generation, feasibility, prototyping study to production level coding, and implementation.
- Design and develop robust, light, and real-time signal processing algorithms for biomedical sensor hardware and novel post-analysis algorithms for mobile health applications.
- Apply supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms to bioelectrical datasets to achieve target outcomes.
- Oversee mobile application, data processing, and hardware interface development.
- Machine Learning
- Data Storage
- Human Computer Interaction
- Data ScienceEngineering
- Game Development
- Mobile Applications
- Electrical Engineering
- Chief Technology Officer