Aether Biomedical is a medical robotics company focused on biosignal processing and bionic limbs for upper limb amputees. We are aiming to make a big impact on a bionic prosthetics market. We are growing fast, and so we are looking for new software developers that will help us to bring our products to the market. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate individual. This is a fast-paced, collaborative, and iterative environment requiring quick learning, agility, and flexibility.
- Readiness to work in a startup environment
- Our team is multinational, so you need to communicate in English easily
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with mobile android & ios mobile development
- Experience writing software that interacts with real-time systems (especially through Bluetooth)
- Strong understanding of engineering first principles.
- Experience working with React
- Experience working with backend frameworks like Django, Flask or NodeJS
- Proficiency in cloud-based deployments and best practices for hosting web applications, server-side rendered (SSR) as well as single-page applications (SPA)
- Familiar with best practices for authorization and authentication flows (e.g., OAuth2)
- Familiar with container-based deployments and architectures (e.g., Docker)
- Familiar with the unit and integration testing best practices.
- Experience working with Firebase
- Interest in Neuroscience or Biology
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with signal processing