The Manager of Events, Marketing and Communications has a focus on developing a unique and consistent brand experience for our stakeholders, crafting and executing strategies that enhance visibility, and composing effective campaigns and messaging to raise funds and enhance community understanding of Branch Out Neurological Foundation (BONF). The primary goal of this position is to build capacity for the organization to support our mission through communications, fundraising, knowledge translation and stakeholder relations.
Event Production (50%)
Marketing & Communications (50%)
- Lead the production of Branch Out’s signature fundraising events including the BONF Bike Tour and Your Brain on Art. Tasks include: event conceptualization and logistics; budget development and management; marketing and communications strategy and implementation; vendors and contractors, with a focus on promoting knowledge of Branch Out’s mission and mandate and raising funds for operations and research programs.
- Cultivate strong relationships with existing BONF volunteer committees and seek new volunteers to support event production and outreach.
- Act as the main liaison between BONF team and event volunteers and staff.
- Support prospecting, negotiating and implementing sponsorships and partnerships on behalf of BONF events.
- Develop corporate sponsorship materials, sponsorship appeals, and sponsor-oriented special events in collaboration with BONF CEO.
- Manage corporate sponsors & partnership fulfillment for BONF event sponsors, including delivery of elements within sponsorship agreements – such as social media posts, publications, logo usage, and partnership marketing events and materials
- Act as liaison for high-profile, sponsor-driven or third-party events from start to finish, including sponsorship procurement, fulfillment and logistics coordination
- Directly contribute to fundraising goals established by the CEO for dollars raised and contacts made through event production.