Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
As a member of the Shipping & Receiving team, you will have the opportunity to work in one of the most sophisticated biotechnology facilities in the world supporting engineers and scientists. Your attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and go-getter attitude enables Neuralink to meet our ambitious timelines and goals.
- You deliver by being extremely handy! You are resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member and feel comfortable communicating across teams.
- You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists.
- You are a team player.
- You have strong organizational skills and are attentive to detail.
- You take the initiative to be proactive and a a self starter.
- Process, package and ship domestic and international orders accurately including scheduling of courier pickups and deliveries
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and upload packing slips and file invoices
- Keep Shipping and Receiving clean and organized daily
- Support Office Manager in daily operations like ordering items, assembling furniture, etc
- High School or GED diploma
- Driver’s License
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Ability to lift or move heavy products