Eyes are observable extension of the brain and by following the user’s gaze direction it is possible to gain insights about his state of mind in a fast and unobtrusive way.
Purple Gaze develops Eye Tracking software & hardware that helps researchers to learn more about the brain and identify neurological disorders by enabling them to collect and analyze high quality eye movements data.
Junior Imaging Applications Developer (Python)
Easy-to-use apps for data analysis and visualization are a prerequisite for the adoption of our product by a large audience. You would work hand-in-hand with the team of interdisciplinary scientists and help to implement their ideas visually.
- Develop modules for our applications gallery
- Translate neuroscience experiments into code
- Design, build, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Proficiency in Python (enough to read someone else’ code)
- Experience with computer vision libraries, such as OpenCV
- Understanding of different image processing techniques
For this role you can work where and when you want, you would have freedom of self-expression and influence over product decisions. You can apply to work with us on a part-time project or join our team long-term on the basis of equity compensation.