Prism is a new mobile enabled platform to bring the benefits of biofeedback to the masses.
Existing biofeedback solutions are costly and time consuming. Prism seeks to reinvent this category by developing low cost hardware to allow anyone to obtain biofeedback on their mobile device.
Through simple games and exercises, customers will develop skills to better control their sympathetic nervous system response- resulting in better focus, relaxation, and stress reduction.
About the Role:
Responsible for identifying, and managing the execution of scientific grant opportunities
- Takes a lead role in preparation and project management of single project and multi- investigator proposals.
- Provides advice on grantsmanship, editorial support and standardized language for administrative sections;
- Manages the scientific writing process, including proposal management, team-building and coordination; establishing timelines and deliverables; and,
- Provides draft preparation, review and revision of grants and scientific writing.
- Edits research progress reports, clinical research protocols and other research communications written by staff researchers.
- Interacts with lab members to independently develop new grant proposals.
- Organizes small group meetings with lab members to review project progress, plan experiments, and integrate team data.
- Assists in the design and planning of cognitive neuroscience and applied behavior analysis experiments.
- Assists in analysis and figure preparation of diverse types of data, including EEG, ECG, PPG, EDR, and schematic diagrams.