About the job
We are looking for someone who wants to become our Social Media Intern!
- Create content for monthly content calendar to promote Neurosity’s brand on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Will learn to speak from our brand voice on social platforms with captions, tweets, and other social media posts
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Is capable of creating content via photography or graphics
- Support marketing team at events
- Assist Branding and Marketing team with brand awareness and campaigns. Creating hashtags, campaign names, ideas, etc
- Work with influencers and plan influencer campaigns with marketing team
- Create content on a need-to-need basis or contract content creators.
- Familiar with Planoly, Hootsuite, or other scheduling platforms
- Has an eye for graphic design or photography
- Keeps up with current trends on social media