Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
As the Office Manager in our Fremont facility, you will have the unique opportunity to make a lasting impact on the Neuralink employee experience and will be the ‘go-to person’ for one of the most talented teams in the world. This includes supporting the essential building functions of one of Neuralink’s sophisticated biotechnology facilities and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the facility and team.
- You deliver by being extremely resourceful! You are flexible and adaptable.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy executing them to completion; no task is too big or too small.
- You act with integrity and have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- You ensure all required tasks and job duties are completed in a timely manner and maintained.
- You take initiative to complete tasks and seek out additional areas requiring attention.
- You communicate effectively to escalate issues or prompt corrective action where necessary.
- You are a contributing team member who exhibits professionalism and are excited to work with cross-disciplinary teams.
Examples of concrete duties:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the facility, including employee programs such as food, transportation, janitorial, and assisting with onboarding.
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the facility and storage areas, ensuring the state-of-the-art systems are maintained in a healthy, safe, and sanitary manner.
- Supporting company functions and team events to further expand employee engagement and build company culture.
- Minimum 4+ years experience in an office manager or facilities role.
- Industry experience in bio-tech, residential, and/or commercial building.
- Industry experience in a non-software business, e.g. manufacturing, construction, transportation, biotech, medical devices etc.
- Experience managing vendor relationships across multiple office locations.
- Experience with event planning.
- Experience facilitating office moves.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.