Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Neuralink is seeking engineers to write software that communicates in real-time with the brain. We are developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. Your software will interact with our neural interfaces as well as other data acquisition systems to decode brain activity and interact with the environment. You will work with neuroscientists, physicians, computer scientists and electrical engineers to design, test and deploy high-performance software systems.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in engineering, mathematics, or computer science.
- Experience writing software that interacts with real-time systems.
- Strong understanding of engineering first principles.
- Experience coding in C/C++