Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
The Digital Design Team at Neuralink designs silicon solutions taking concepts to products. The team delivers architecture and logic implementation of digital modules with a strong focus in high-throughput low-power digital signal processing (DSP) towards realizing state-of-the-art Brain Machine Interfaces. Responsibilities also include pre-silicon verification and post-silicon validation as well as developing device drivers to interface with the ASIC and FPGA solutions.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital design.
- SystemVerilog, C, C++ expertise.
- Experience working on complex digital systems from architecture, microarchitecture, RTL, verification and physical design using industry standard tools.
- Experience testing and debugging digital system-on-a-chip.
- Functional modeling experience and logic verification with SystemVerilog, SystemC/C++.