Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
We are looking for versatile engineers who can help accelerate our pathway to human ready brain implants. The implant requires highly performant software for a wide variety of tasks from custom compression algorithms to signal processing of neural signals in an extremely latency and power constrained environment. You will be responsible for prioritizing relevant problems, finding impactful solutions, optimizations, thorough testing and helping convert these algorithms to digital logic for our ASICs. This role will collaborate directly with an exceptional team of neuroscientists and electrical, firmware, mechanical engineers to define and implement these projects.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting design, but in the end you know that what matters is delivering reliable manufacturable solutions.
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from chip designers to neuroscientists.
- Fluent in C & C++, Python.
- Solid understanding of statistical methods and experience applying it in production software.
- Strong fundamentals of digital signal processing and experience applying it in production software.
- Track record of finding and implementing key optimizations for mathematical computation.
- Experience build and administration tools such as CMake, bash, etc.
- Experience with Linux based environments.
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Experience with Verilog or other hardware description languages.
- Strong knowledge of physics & electrical engineering.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.