We’re looking for people who want to add value to the world by sharing our aim in finding solutions to the world’s health problems.
If you’re an inventor or contributor, a scientist or a researcher, a technologist or an engineer, or from business, take a look at our open positions.
Come and join a high tech company making strides in research with breakthrough technologies and a focus on patients.
Select your desired position from the list and send us your CV and Cover Letter using the form below. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
Customer support engineer
If you are passionate about biomedical engineering and neuroscience, we need to meet!
Start date: ASAP
Combining technical expertise with customer service, the successful candidate will work on the day to day service operations to ensure an excellent support service to our existing customers around the world. In this role, she or he will be involved in tracking issues and incoming requests across customers, oversee customer service improvements and understand and extract customer feedback to contribute to product improvements.
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering or similar
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong client management skills
- Electronics and software knowledge
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Autonomous problem-solving capacity
- Biosignals knowledge
- Good management of support issues with all the team (hardware, software, production)
- Have skills to define and kill problems
- Experience with CRM and ERP