At NeuroPace, employees are our greatest asset. We are continually searching for solution-oriented individuals who can bring energy and creativity to our growing workforce. At NeuroPace, our success depends upon our ability to recruit and retain the most talented, enthusiastic and dedicated people we can find and providing them with a dynamic and challenging environment in which to thrive.
NeuroPace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values the contributions of our culturally diverse workforce.
NEUROPACE, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, MARITAL STATUS, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, MEDICAL CONDITION OR AGE.
Mountain View, CA · Fulltime
This position requires strong project management skills, broad comprehension of statistical analyses and data management processes, and effective written and verbal communication skills. The position directs multifaceted activities required to produce clinical study reports for regulatory and scientific purposes, from trial conception through completion.
- Clinical Research
- Identify and assist in qualitative and quantitative analyses of clinical trial data to support clinical study reports and product development.
- Manage the generation of clinical study reports and other clinical documents.
- Collaborate with Regulatory Affairs in preparing documents/presentation materials for submission to and/or meetings with regulatory agencies.
- Provide clinical study findings to physicians as necessary in response to questions received by Medical Affairs or Product Monitoring.
- Assist in the preparation of abstracts, poster presentations, slides, and manuscripts of clinical study findings.
- Clinical Trial Development
- Work with clinical scientists, CMO, and statisticians to establish trial endpoints and statistical methods.
- Contribute to clinical study protocol development, including performing literature reviews and analyses to provide clinical and scientific evidence to support clinical trial design.
- Assist trial managers in developing and maintaining investigational plan documents, including risk benefit analyses, data analysis plans, and data management plans.
- Data Management
- Lead or assist in developing datasets for research, product development, and clinical trials, including working closely with other clinical scientists, statisticians and programmers.
- Manage dataset validation to confirm accuracy, including leading or assisting in the development of methods to identify data errors and inconsistencies.
- Develop and use methods for analyzing and monitoring continuously collected product and clinical data.
- Work with Oracle databases using SQL.
- Disseminate pertinent data-related information to appropriate clinical and regulatory team members.
- Coordinate and execute other assigned project tasks to meet departmental and corporate goals.