Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts is on a mission to beat insomnia and build the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 7 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 2M nights of sleep data and helped thousands of people improve their sleep. We also accumulated 25 patents and completed 4 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson – the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 250 leading laboratories and hospitals and a scientific board with some of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, design, and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding- working at Dreem means pushing the boundaries and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world. Ready to join the fight for better sleep?
About the role
As part of the Dreem science team, you will be attached to the head of clinical operations and will closely collaborate with the business developer, the clinical manager, the product manager, the data manager and the care team.
Your main mission will consist in assisting the head of clinical operations in various tasks related to the start-up and maintenance of a clinical trial.
As part of these mission you will be asked, more specifically to:
- Assist to manage the day-to-day operations of clinical trials, in close coordination with the company leadership and the trial principal investigators/ coordinators
- Help to ensure that the company meets project deliverables according to timelines, within budget, and with quality.
- Help to develop, maintain and implement Clinical Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations.
- Help prepare meetings with customers