Brain Vision LLC is a US company that sells and supports neurophysiological research solutions. We are a midsized company established in 2004 as a subsidiary of Brain Products GmbH, and we have many exceptional partners around the world including Brain Products, EasyCap, NIRx, CGX, BESA, CREmedical, movisens, neuroCare, PST, and many more.
Brain Vision LLC strives to provide researchers with the best tools and support to address their research goals. As the US distributor of state-of-the-art neurophysiological research solutions, our goal is to help our customers become more successful in their research areas.
We are headquartered in the Raleigh / Durham Triangle area of North Carolina, but many of our team members work remotely from other locations in the US within a short distance to research hubs and major airports. We have a friendly team atmosphere and advanced cloud-based tools essential for remaining connected with the team and our customers while working remotely.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package for full-time employees including:
- Non-commission based salary
- Flexible schedules
- 401k plan with company match
- Premium health insurance including dental, vision, short and long-term disability insurance, and basic life insurance
- Generous leave policies (holiday, vacation, sick/personal, maternity/paternity) and Equal Time Policy (a travel related benefit)
- Company paid travel expenses plus per diem bonus (Event Coordinator arranges travel accommodations and transportation)
The Associate Scientific Consultant position serves on the Sales Team. This is a technical sales role that requires extensive training during the first year. The core responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engage with potential new customers professionally via email, phone, video conferencing, and in-person visits (when we resume travel)
- Provide our customers with technical consultation and quotes for which solution(s) would best apply to their research and budgetary goals
- Maintain proficiency with the most common equipment from our manufacturers; deliver training and first level support for these tools to researchers and their labs
- Assist customers through institution purchasing procedures, including submitting bid responses
- Represent Brain Vision LLC professionally at conferences (e.g., SfN, SPR, CNS, VSS, SLEEP)
- Coordinate and lead product demonstrations, trainings/installations, and workshops
- Travel up to 35% of the time (when we resume travel); most demos and trainings are currently conducted remotely
- Follow up in a timely and caring manner with leads from conferences and web requests
- Collaborate in a team-oriented manner with all Brain Vision LLC departments
- Constructively communicate with our suppliers regarding potential solution improvements