At BrainCheck, we’re proud of what we do — build innovative software that empowers doctors to provide the best cognitive care to their patients. We’re also proud of what we’ve accomplished. So far, our cognitive assessment and care-planning technologies have been used by over 100,000 individuals.
And we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for individuals who want to be key members of a growing health tech startup with Series A funding that was named one of the Top 10 Best Tech Startups in Houston for 2021.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits — 401(k), Health, Dental, Vision
- Frequent outings and team-building opportunities
- Investment in continuing education
- Casual offices with amenities in Houston and Austin (WFH during the pandemic)
Customer Support Representative
Houston, TX · Full Time · Entry Level
BrainCheck has developed a best-in-class technology that has achieved significant traction with doctors across the country. Hundreds of clinics have integrated BrainCheck into their practice to improve the quality of care that their patients receive, while also increasing reimbursable revenue for the practice. BrainCheck is committed to providing top-quality onboarding and customer support, and the Customer Support Representative will be the face of the company as we respond to requests and proactively set our customers up for success.
- Provide email, web, and phone support to BrainCheck customers
- Assess inbound support cases to determine root cause.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of BrainCheck functionality
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers – where they excel, where they struggle, what makes them tick, and how we can help them
- Document all support interactions and resolutions in Salesforce.com
- Suggest and create customer support and user help content when you notice that you’ve answered the same question multiple times.
- When appropriate, create well-written and researched bug tickets or feature requests
- Work closely and effectively with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing and engineering.
- Manage bi-directional communication for all open cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers, team members, and engineers.
- Monitor the health of customer accounts by evaluating key metrics and highlighting potential risk