We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is interested in straddling programming & architecture that can scale our technology to greater height as we re-define an industry impacting human life.
For every hour you have a stroke, you lose 3.5 years of your life; time is brain. Our mission is to build the best software to treat patients with cerebrovascular conditions. We are using advanced medical imaging technology and the latest cloud technology to build life-saving software. Seconds matter so we are looking for talented and driven software engineers to join us so we can reach every hospital, every country, and every patient.
Our fully-automated system is installed in over 1,500 hospitals around the world and processes data of ⅓ of all strokes in the United States and a large number of stroke cases in other countries of the world, including Switzerland, Japan and Brazil.
- Build scalable, reliable, highly available, multi-tenant, cloud systems
- Development of verification, validation and testing pipelines for image-processing modules
- Cooperation with clinical, R&D, engineering and regulatory teams within product-focused projects
- Cloud, ideally AWS
- Develop robust security models
- Exercise AWS best practices
- Develop a long-term roadmap that includes cloud and on-prem deployment
- Lead and mentor engineers