We are seeking a creative and compelling sales leader to help us make the leap from Series A to Series B by turning founder sales into a replicable enterprise sales motion. The Healthcare Business Development Executive is an entrepreneurial thinker with excellent consultative skills who will identify prospects and help them develop a solution to the silver tsunami that will drive clinical, operational, and financial ROI for their organizations. In this role, you will craft and deliver pitches and form relationships with the customer from the physician to executive levels. Internally, you will work directly with the CEO and cross-company leadership to define what enterprise sales looks like for us.
Healthcare Business Development Executive Responsibilities
- Drive go-to-market planning, execution and metrics-driven governance of BrainCheck’s enterprise health sales strategy
- Cultivate a pipeline of opportunities and manage progression
- Engage with prospective organizations through value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, and networking with reference customers
- Understand the differences between existing small/mid size customer sales cycle and the enterprise sale cycle in order to optimize the approach to enterprise customers. This requires customizing the process to each customer to some degree rather than having a process that is identical each time.
- Each customer may have different barriers and surprises along the way to anticipate and adjust for.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, from prospecting to pitching, to scoping, contract negotiation, closing and overseeing launch and transition to customer success