The Department of Computer Science invites applications for one or more full-time tenured or tenure-track position at the Assistant, Associate, or Professor level, commencing July 1, 2022, or on a date mutually agreed upon. The Department seeks an emerging scholar with a commitment to excellence in teaching and research.
- Exceptional candidates at any level will also be considered.
- Candidates will complement or extend the Faculty’s strengths in machine learning, artificial intelligence, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, neuroscience and related areas.
- Outstanding candidates in any area of Computer Science will be considered.
- The successful candidate will have a Ph.D. and preferably post-doctoral experience or other distinguishing attributes in Computer Science or a related field.
- Duties will include undergraduate teaching in Computer Science, graduate teaching and supervision, research, including the establishment of an externally funded research program, and service-related activities.
- The successful candidate will have a track record of high quality scholarly research leading to peer assessed publications; will either have, or demonstrate the potential to establish, an independent, innovative, scholarly, externally fundable research program; will have demonstrated strength in or strong potential for outstanding teaching contributions; and will exhibit evidence of the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Salary and rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.