NAT has grown rapidly over the past few months to become a non-profit organization, and we’re looking to recruit passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Board of Directors! These are volunteer positions for anyone looking to help administer NAT at the highest level, with the goal of maintaining and accelerating NAT’s status as Alberta’s leading neurotechnology innovator network.
To express interest in any of the following positions, please send your resume and a cover letter in an email expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “NAT Director Application”. You may address your cover letter to Eden Redman.
Director of Education
The NeurAlbertaTech Director of Education coordinates and hosts workshops and directs all other educational pursuits.
Start date: immediate
Time commitment: 8-12 hours per week
Hours: mostly evenings and weekends
- Planning, hosting, and conducting quality control for workshops
- Planning, hosting, and conducting quality control for special educational events
- Coordination with sponsors, industry leaders, business partners, and academics pertaining to educational events
- Communicating with and coordinating volunteers assigned to educational tasks
- Attending weekly Director meetings, special events and other events as required by all Directors
- General administrative responsibilities
- Assisting other Directors as needed