Lead, develop and collaborate with the CEO and executive team on the following:
- Sales of Oculogica products and services (EyeBOX and future products)
- Marketing and demand generation
- Compensation planning and structures
- Revenue channel strategy and priorities
- Business development and marketing including collateral, presentation materials and other sales and marketing asset development
- Hire, train and develop direct sales and channel relationships
Skills and Background:
- 5+ years experience in healthcare sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in medical devices required
- Experience in growing startup sales preferred
- Experience in driving adoption of innovative medical device technologies preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively collaborate with research and technical teams, and earn the trust and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
You’ll be compensated with salary and stock options commensurate with your experience. Benefits package available to full time employees.
Oculogica, Inc. is an eye tracking-based neuro-diagnostic company founded by Dr. Uzma Samadani, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of Minnesota Medical School. The company has developed the EyeBOX, the first baseline-free, aid in diagnosis of concussion to help physicians objectively evaluate patients with suspected concussions. EyeBOX is a 4-minute test appropriate for ages 5 to 67 years. To learn more about the Company and EyeBOX here.
Oculogica, EyeBOX, and the respective logos are the trademarks and copyrights of Oculogica, Inc.