Prism is looking for a Unity developer to join our rock-star team of neuroscientists and machine learning engineers for a product that combines gaming with neuroscience hardware and machine learning capabilities. Our product is based on scientifically proven biofeedback methodologies which train people to better manage stress and achieve peak-performance by playing video games. Our team has already begun development, and we are looking for a developer who can help us adapt Unity game templates and read data outputs from the Unity Python API. We’ve got an all-star technical team (one is a neuroscience PHD who has received job offers from some the biggest tech firms, the other received top marks in his masters in machine learning program) We’re looking for a genius game developer who could round us out and help us with the push to market. Since we’re still early stage, we’re able to offer equity in exchange for developers who can contribute!
The following goals must be reached to get awarded with 1% equity of Prism Technology Holdings Incorporated when launched.
- Evaluate and Test game templates or open source games for suitability
- Develop and maintain interface between machine learning and gaming environment
- Incorporate machine learning output data into game mechanics
- Optimize games as necessary to support performance of concurrent applications and interface responsiveness
- Perform QA and testing of games
- Perform ongoing application QA
- Identify and troubleshoot technical challenges as they arise
- Support the team as necessary in ensuring the continued viability of the business
- Game Design
- Game Development
- Game Developer
- Unity Game Developer