Prism is a new mobile enabled platform to bring the benefits of biofeedback to the masses.
Existing biofeedback solutions are costly and time consuming. Prism seeks to reinvent this category by
developing low cost hardware to allow anyone to obtain biofeedback on their mobile device.
Through simple games and exercises, customers will develop skills to better control their sympathetic
nervous system response- resulting in better focus, relaxation, and stress reduction.
About the Role:
Responsible for overseeing all elements of technical architecture including hardware design, signal processing, machine learning, and game development
- Develop a deep understanding of the benefits and deficiencies of existing biofeedback modalities and advise on hardware selection.
- Responsible for whole life cycle of algorithm development for biosensors, from early idea generation, feasibility, prototyping study to production level coding, and implementation.
- Design and develop robust, light, and real-time signal processing algorithms for biomedical sensor hardware and novel post-analysis algorithms for mobile health applications.
- Apply supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms to bioelectrical datasets to achieve target outcomes.
- Oversee mobile application, data processing, and hardware interface development.