Neuronetics is a medical technology company designing and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from psychiatric disorders. NeuroStar Advanced Therapy is the leading transcranial magnetic stimulation device and was the first of its kind designed for clinical use for the treatment of patients with Major Depressive Disorder.
Each day, we are committed to our mission, vision and values. We have passion for purpose, work with integrity, fearlessness, respect, and are a unified team to achieve our goals. If you are driven, take initiative, want to enjoy what you do, and positivity is your middle name – read on and discover what could be the chance to join our team!
- Low-cost health benefits that start on your very first day, not to mention we contribute to the deductible
- Robust annual bonus program
- 401(k) with company contribution whether employees contribute or not
- Generous time off – we want you to enjoy your hobbies!
- Flexible schedules and work from home capabilities
- Training – that’s right, we don’t expect our employees to know everything. We encourage continuous professional development and have LinkedIn Learning for employees
- Diversity – our employees are located all over and bring various backgrounds and skill sets which contribute to our team’s success
- Belonging – you don’t have to be physically together to have a great time – all are welcome to attend our events virtually including opportunities to participate in philanthropic activities
- Transparency that starts with leadership – quarterly town halls that we all look forward to
- Awards and kudos for a job well done – what can we say, we value our employees!
At Neuronetics, coworkers are kind, helpful and work well together. If you are looking for a great feeling at the end of each day knowing you are making a direct impact on the health of communities everywhere, and you fit the requirements below – apply today for consideration!
Located in Boston, MA, our Business Development Manager (BDM) provides an office-based, outpatient, treatment option to psychiatrists for the treatment of major depression, an enormous public health problem. Over 14 million adult Americans suffer from this disease annually and approximately 4 million of them do not fully benefit from their treatment and/or are intolerant to it. A tremendous unmet need exists. In this role as a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for educating and selling to psychiatrists and administrators about our new technology and changing the current paradigm for the treatment of major depression.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- As a field based Sales Position, meet sales goals and quotas for NeuroStar and SenStar sales
- Identify and Develop new Neurostar providers within specific territory
- Qualify and close expeditiously, identified leads
- Properly target BHC’s, large physician in network practices and local psychiatric hospitals in coordination with SAM’s
- Participate and excel in the Neuronetics sales representative training program
- Educate psychiatrists and influential staff about the clinical trial results and device features and benefits
- Establish and develop relationships with thought leaders and key opinion leaders
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Manage account success after the sale partnering with the Territory Manager to provide: practice development support, follow-up training as needed, reimbursement support, and patient education materials
- Manage expenses to outlined budget
- Share input and ideas with home office staff to assist in decision-making and help set the future direction of the marketing and sales activities
- Perform other responsibilities, as needed