Neu rons Incis founded and headed by Dr. Thomas Z. Ramsøy, who is considered one of the leading scholars and practitioners in applied neuroscience, neuromarketing, neuroeconomics, and consumer neuroscience. Neurons Inc combines neuroscience, eye tracking, and machine learning for unparallel prediction of brand memory. Since 2013 their client portfolio has included: Ikea, Facebook, Coca-Cola, Tesco, Spotify, and Twitter. Meaning that 70 % of their business is based in America.
Due to the pandemic Neurons Inc has experienced challenges in performing scientific studies with their clients worldwide and has therefore enabled their massive amount of data, to create a new innovative solution. Neurons Inc is in the process of disrupting their own ways of doing business and is aiming to empower 2/3 of their business to be run through online channels.
Your new role:
We are looking for a bright, passionate and committed Intern for the HR & Admin Assistant position.
As Neurons Inc’s new HR & Admin Intern, you will help coordinate administration processes and create positive impact on the business through your ability to efficiently manage and execute office tasks. You will be part of Administration team working closely with Office Manager, COO and occasionally Marketing team. Personally, you have strong analytical mind and see solutions instead of challenges. Delivering your tasks on time with great attention to details is part of your work ethics. Besides, you are comfortable managing your own time and work independently, as well as in the team.
- Enrolled in a relevant study-program
- Highly organized, structured and do not mind routine tasks
- Great communication skills
- Master at Excel and PowerPoint, possibly Adobe CC
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Supporting part of diverse HR tasks
- Administrative assistance to the Office Manager
- Procurement and tracking office goods and supplies
- Managing SoMe and website content
- Maintaining the office space
- Ad hoc