Compumedics Limited (ASX: CMP) is a global leader in the development, manufacture and commercialization of medical technology for sleep, neuro diagnostics (including MEG, EEG, ERPs, source localization and functional neuro-imaging), along with ultrasonic blood flow monitoring. The Company owns US based Neuroscan and Germany-based DWL Elektronishe Systeme GmbH. In conjunction with these two subsidiaries, Compumedics has a broad international reach, including the Americas, Australia, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. We have a talented and growing staff focusing on fast-paced solutions to customer-focused challenges. Compumedics’ technologies and products are distributed to clients around the globe, helping millions of people who suffer from debilitating neurological and other healthcare problems.
The technical support team at Compumedics is growing and we are looking to add a Technical Support Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Engineer to the team. If you have excellent customer service talents, extensive troubleshooting skills, knowledge of MEG and/or EEG electronics along with good computing skills, this might be the position for you.
The position is located at a major clinical center in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
- Work as a member of the Technical Support team, and with other departments, to provide our beta-site MEG/EEG customer with knowledgeable and friendly support interactions
- Become a subject matter expert in MEG products and related technologies
- Understand and respond patiently to customers with varying levels of product familiarity
- Help with onboarding/initial setup of new equipment
- Reproduce/confirm product defects in a medical lab environment
- Exhibit strong reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
- College degree in electronic engineering, computer/IT related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with MEG and/or EEG electronics, amplifiers and software
- Have participated in EEG acquisition at the hardware level
- Hands on experience with soldering, wiring, etc.
- Ability and desire to work some evenings and weekend days
- Demonstrated skills in clear and effective technical writing in English
- Experience with CURRY, SynAmps or other Compumedics Neuroscan products is an asset