Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
As a member of the Facilities Maintenance team, you will have the opportunity to work in one of the most sophisticated biotechnology facilities in the world. You will work closely with engineers and scientists to continuously develop and improve state-of-the-art systems that are central to Neuralink’s mission.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver by being extremely handy! You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is efficient output.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists.
- You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- 4-8 years of facility maintenance experience in bio-tech, residential, and/or commercial building.
- 4+ years of experience with Building Management Software (BMS) and ticketing system.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience.
- Experienced knowledge of core building services and utilities.
- Startup experience.
- Experience setting up preventative maintenance (PM) schedules, parts inventory.
- Ability to work extended hours and early/weekend shift when needed.
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) experience.