Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Neuralink is looking for forward-thinking MEP engineers skilled in the practical execution of complex technical facilities as well as the latest technologies for innovating on the construction process itself. You will be responsible for introducing modern BIM to the company while tackling aggressive timelines for new facilities in Texas and California.
- Starting from a blank page, help drive programming and take end-to-end-responsibility for producing a constructible set of drawings for permitting. Sometimes this will mean managing an outside design firm, while in others you may be able to go far on your own.
- Ideally you have experience across the range of electrical, mechanical and plumbing design, but as we are looking to build a 3-4 person facility design and construction team, experience with only a subset may be acceptable.
- Track design and build progress and handle any mid-project changes as they arise.
- Experience with Revit.
- Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications, and schematics associated with trade
- At least 5 years of construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.