Aether Biomedical is a medical robotics company focused on biosignal processing and bionic limbs for upper limb amputees. We are aiming to make a big impact on a bionic prosthetics market. We are growing fast, and so we are looking for new software developers that will help us to bring our products to the market. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate individual. This is a fast-paced, collaborative, and iterative environment requiring quick learning, agility, and flexibility.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing production machine learning systems at scale
- Readiness to work in a startup environment
- Our team is multinational, so you need to communicate in English easily
- Experience working with Deep Learning Frameworks (e.g.,TensorFlow, Keras)
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- You have interest in Neuroscience, because the position involves analysing a lot of neuroscientific literature
- You take full ownership of solving problems from start to finish.
- Confidence in mathematics and statistics (e.g., linear algebra, probabilistic methods).
- Experience processing incoming real time data (especially through Bluetooth)
- Experience with cloud storage and deployment strategies for machine learning models
- High-level programming skills in Python
- Experience working with digital signal processing applied to processing of EMG signals.
- Experience in implementing machine learning algorithms in embedded systems.
- Experience with C/C++ and the Qt framework
- Experience working with Reinforcement Learning
- Familiarity with multi-threaded design and parallel/distributed computing
- Experience with software development in a regulated industry