Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
We are looking for versatile engineers who can help accelerate our pathway to human ready brain implants. As a software engineer on the implant team you will be responsible for writing software to interact with Neuralink’s implant, as well as building systems for manufacturing and testing. This role will collaborate directly with an exceptional team of mechanical, electrical and firmware engineers to define and implement these projects.
- Fluent in Python
- Working knowledge of C & C++
- 2+ years building web services
- 2+ years experience with linux system administration
- Ruby on Rails experience
- ReactJS experience
- Experience with computer vision systems
- Basics knowledge of physics & electrical engineering
- Experience working in factories and production lines
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.