Prism is a new mobile enabled platform to bring the benefits of biofeedback to the masses.
Existing biofeedback solutions are costly and time consuming. Prism seeks to reinvent this category by developing low cost applications to allow anyone to obtain biofeedback on their mobile device.
Through simple games and exercises, customers will develop skills to better control their sympathetic nervous system response- resulting in better focus, relaxation, and stress reduction.
About the Role:
Responsible for the development of mobile applications which interpret biomarker data received from Bluetooth hardware
You should have the following:
- Experience using one or more cross-platform development tools
- Experience with signal processing of EEG, ECG, or Accelerometer data
- Experience developing apps in iOS or Android
- Preferred: Familiarity developing software in C# , previous startup experience
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A win at all costs / no task too small attitude
- An analytical approach to selecting technology platforms
- Humility and a passion for learning from others
- A desire to be a part of something from the very beginning
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to make a significant time commitment to a bootstrapped startup
- To screen out less qualified candidates, we kindly ask that you include the words “impeccable attention to detail” in your response