Human Exploratorium is looking for a versatile AI/ML researcher/software/developer who can join a cross-discipline team building a music-based app. The job will involve designing, developing, enhancing, and implementing AI/ML solutions with the goal of delivering a best-in-class app.
- Strong programming experience in Java and Python (or equivalent)
- Interest and knowledge of algorithms related to digital signal processing, music information retrieval, and recommendation
- Practice in implementing, training, and deploying AI/ML algorithms using frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, or Jax
- Preferably has experience delivering a product from vision to AppStore
- Preferably has experience with music processing tools and libraries (e.g. librosa, music21, VST)
- For more information please see www.HumanExploratorium.com