AAVAA is a Montréal-based start-up that is building a listening device that selectively hears what you desire to hear without any cumbersome assumptions. Our solution capitalizes on the novelty of Brain and Biosignal Synthesis, the robustness of Acoustics, and the strength of Artificial Intelligence. Come work alongside passionate entrepreneurs!
Positions are available at different levels, from interns to visiting graduate and postdoc trainees enrolled in a university, to full-time employees.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV or resume, and contact information for 2 references to info@AAVAA.com.
With AAVAA you get:
- The chance to solve one of the biggest challenges of human health
- Generous vacation, salary, and benefits program
- Work in the leading deep tech start-up incubator, TandemLaunch, surrounded by start-ups with specialists who are building the future with you
- A safe, healthy, and inclusive work environment
- Healthy snacks, frequent celebrations, endless tea and latte, social outings, and more!
Montréal, Canada · Full time
Postdoc level or PhD students currently enrolled in university with experience in:
- Electrophysiological data (M/EEG)
- Advanced digital signal processing
- Machine learning, including deep learning algorithms, such as DNN, CNN, RNN, GAN, LSTM
- Time-frequency and functional connectivity analysis
- Real-time brain-computer interface
- Auditory neuroscience and psychology of hearing
- High-level programming in Python and Matlab