Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
The IT team manages and provisions vital systems that enable the company and its employees to move more quickly and more securely. We run a mixture of cloud-based and on-prem infrastructure and have a user base spanning from highly technically proficient engineers to non-technical scientists and doctors. This role will integrate tightly with teams across the company, and interact with everything from SSO providers to networking equipment on the production line.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting design, but in the end you know that what matters is delivering reliable manufacturable solutions.
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from chip designers to neuroscientists.
- Experience administering Windows, OSX and Linux systems.
- 2+ years experience managing IAM systems like GSuite, Active Directory, MDM solutions etc.
- Experience with on-premises servers and networking.
- Strong fundamentals of networking protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, DNS, DHCP, WPA.
- Experience with multiple enterprise networking vendors, such as Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, etc.
- Strong computer security fundamentals, and a drive for building systems that are simpler, faster and more secure.
- 1+ years of IT desk support
- Experience using IAC tools such as Terraform, Docker, Packer, Ansible, Cloud-Init, Kickstart.
- Software engineering skills and experience with python, ruby, shell, or similar.
- Working knowledge of major cryptographic protocols and authentication schemes such as TLS, x509, 802.1x, U2F, SAML.
- Experience supporting production lines, medical systems, and/or laboratory settings.