Inscopix has developed a miniaturized, real-time, brain mapping platform – enabling new approaches to understand the brain, and accelerating drug discovery for brain disorders like Parkinson and Alzheimer disease.
We are seeking a Neuroscience Technical Project Manager to lead our product development cycle from managing requirements to leading the validation process and launch. The ideal candidate will be driven by a passion to create elegantly designed products for the neuroscience community. The candidate will collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of neuroscientists, data scientists and engineers from software, mechanical, optical and electrical engineering fields.
- Capture product requirements in collaboration with marketing, neuroscience, customer support, and engineering group
- Drive development of product user interface by interfacing with marketing and customer support team
- Manage comprehensive product testing across hardware and software components
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure on-time product delivery
- Create technical and customer interfacing documentation to streamline user experience
- MS / PhD in Neuroscience
- Experience with in vivo calcium imaging (1P or 2P), fiber photometry, or in vivo electrophysiology
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to work effectively both independently and within a team-centric environment