Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
NTX Services brings you an exclusive opportunity to work with Neuralink to aid with the Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and custom software compliance as a Quality Assurance Engineer (Software) on their team. This individual will ideally have experience in computer systems validation in the Life Sciences domain, with knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11, GMP, Validation Practices, and Safety standards. The QA Engineer is primarily responsible for execution and project leadership of validation activities to drive overall quality and compliance at the assigned client’s facilities. The QA Engineer may lead projects or contribute technical expertise within a larger team executing a specific project scope with a focus on Manufacturing, Laboratory and IT equipment and systems, and with an emphasis on Data Integrity assessments and policies
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You are comfortable writing and understanding code and are able to write production level code with little guidance
- You are detail oriented and are committed to maintain the highest quality standards for software written by your team
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from neuroscientists and nanotechnologists.
- Minimum of 2 years of software QA experience
- Experience building QA systems that validate the functional correctness of production systems, such as web/mobile applications, backend data systems, ETL pipelines, etc.
- Experience writing software in professional production environments
- Basic knowledge of databases, deployment systems.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and cloud-native development is a plus.
- Experience with embedded firmware (e.g. Neuralink N1 chip)
- Good written and spoken English ability
- Experience in computer systems validation in Life Sciences domain, with knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11, GMP, Validation Practices, and Safety standards.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan.
- Stock options.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.