Rapid is an AI-powered healthcare platform that is changing the way patients with life-threatening conditions get care. Our technology platform offers clinical decision support, team communication & workflow tools, and analytics to create the care pathways in the network all the way from the home to the hospital so patients get to the right place at the right time for the right care. Our platform supports stroke and pulmonary embolism today with a near-term focus on expanding to other acute diseases.
We are installed in over 1800 hospitals in the world, have over 14,000 healthcare providers on our apps, are cleared in 60+ markets, and proven to speed up time to patient treatment, resulting in better patient outcomes. We process roughly ⅓ of all stroke patients in the US, a large number of stroke cases in other countries of the world, including Switzerland, Japan, Australia and Brazil. We’ve processed more than 2 million scans and are growing rapidly. Learn more https://RapidAI.com/trial-results
About this role
We have expanded our team and are looking for a team lead to oversee the clinical roadmap and manage our clinical product management team. This role will report to the VP of Product
Responsibilities: Team leadership
- Build and lead the Clinical Product Management team: select, hire, train and coach.
- Provide clinical and technical leadership to deliver future roadmap functionality and develop a research pipeline
- Provide leadership in collaboration with other medical directors, regulatory affairs, and other stakeholders in developing the clinical product strategy
- Form and lead cross-functional teams as required.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the company leadership team.
- Develop Product Management processes and team infrastructure.
Responsibilities: Clinical Product Definition
- Train Product managers to think rigorously and gather appropriate internal and external data to define the unmet need, craft product requirements, and evaluate performance tradeoffs.
- Provide senior Product Development leadership from product concept, through customer and product requirements, through implementation and launch.
- Coach the team to evaluate, prioritize, and communicate the roadmap for new pipeline products and timelines through the company.