Rapid is an AI-powered healthcare platform that is changing the way patients with life-threatening conditions get care. Our technology platform offers clinical decision support, team communication & workflow tools, and analytics to create the care pathways in the network all the way from the home to the hospital so patients get to the right place at the right time for the right care. Our platform supports stroke and pulmonary embolism today with a near-term focus on expanding to other acute diseases.
We are installed in over 1800 hospitals in the world, have over 14,000 healthcare providers on our apps, are cleared in 60+ markets, and proven to speed up time to patient treatment, resulting in better patient outcomes. We process roughly ⅓ of all stroke patients in the US, a large number of stroke cases in other countries of the world, including Switzerland, Japan, Australia and Brazil.
We’ve processed more than 2 million scans and are growing rapidly.
Learn more https://RapidAI.com/trial-results
About this role
We are expanding our platform to cover STEMI and are looking for a high-energy senior clinical PM who’s excited to be at the forefront of our STEMI/cardiac product line to work across a team to deliver a clinical and software roadmap that helps these patients get routed to the most appropriate cardiovascular center and diagnosed and treated rapidly.
- Define STEMI product line roadmap: Lead and implement the clinical and product development activity to launch and develop our STEMI (and broader cardiovascular) product line
- Define Product positioning and Go to Market Strategies: Leverage marketing expertise and commercialization to position and successfully launch this product line in the market with Interventional Cardiology, ED, EMS, STEMI coordinator and the rest of the STEMI team. Help shape marketing material to communicate and promote value propositions and clinical value of the STEMI diagnostic and workflow products. Work alongside marketing to bring to market and maximize product impact in the space
- Develop a strategic point of view: Collect, analyze and communicate competitive information to develop clinical competition intelligence internally. Keep abreast of emerging technologies in the cardiovascular imaging and workflow landscape to define new and innovative opportunities to help achieve business goals
- Ship Product: manage the entire process of conceptualizing our cardiovascular AI and software products with clinical experts and development teams, work with regulatory team to define validation plans, and go-to-market / commercialization teams to get product commercially released to global markets
- Collaborate: Work across our team Clinical team, product designers, engineers, scientists and Algorithms/Machine-learning and software teams to productize the most cutting-edge research/advancement in cardiovascular imaging & workflow. Work with, and at times, challenge our team of engineers, scientists and industry renowned professionals to prioritise our product strategy and roadmap. Have a point of view to shape our future!
- Ruthlessly prioritize: identify the highest leverage clinical opportunities and work cross-functionally to make them happen. Support the algorithms/Machine-learning team on projects in AI/machine learning and our research pipeline
- Lead: provide clinical and technical leadership to deliver future roadmap functionality and develop a research pipeline
Storytelling: Drive market narrative for how software is influencing and driving heart disease patient value