At NeuroPace, employees are our greatest asset. We are continually searching for solution-oriented individuals who can bring energy and creativity to our growing workforce. At NeuroPace, our success depends upon our ability to recruit and retain the most talented, enthusiastic and dedicated people we can find and providing them with a dynamic and challenging environment in which to thrive.
NeuroPace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values the contributions of our culturally diverse workforce.
NEUROPACE, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, MARITAL STATUS, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, MEDICAL CONDITION OR AGE.
Senior Project Manager
The Sr. Project Manager will lead cross functional teams in planning and executing key new products or changes to existing products at NeuroPace. The individual will be a member of the product development organization, and be responsible for planning hardware, software and mechanical products to bring them to fruition within scope, budget and on schedule. The individual will provide training on project management methodology and tools.
- Project manager for the Company’s highest priority projects from inception to closure. Create and maintain comprehensive project plans and schedules
- Translate project statuses into executive dashboard-style reporting
- Proactively communicate project expectations, statuses and metrics to all stakeholders
- Perform project risk management strategies as required and take necessary risk mitigation steps
- Coordinate internal resources for the successful execution of key projects such that they are delivered on time and within scope and budget.
- Establish best (project management) practices including defining a process for project estimation and planning, identification and management of project risks, resource allocation/organizational rollup and project level budgeting.
- Introduction of relevant project management tools to the organization especially for establishing and managing schedules.
- Provide leadership to employees working as project managers in addition to their primary roles at NeuroPace.
- Lead monthly project meetings to update management on the status of projects
- Work cross-functionally with Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Clinical, and Marketing to optimize development processes, and clarify responsibilities.